Supply Planner External Supply Europe
Takeda Pharma A/S is looking for a Supply Planner for External Supply Europe
in External Supply Europe is to be a best in class as External Supply Center in Europe, ensuring on time delivery of products at competitive costs and highest quality standards.
is to act as a supply chain driven organization focusing on interaction with all stakeholdersand providing best Quality and Technology Support to the CMOs we work with.
About the job:
Responsible for the order process for Contract Manufacturing Organizations, External license partner and Takeda intercompany sites
- Contribute to receive timely supply forecasts from affiliates and third parties.
- Curious in terms of figures reliability, and fulfilling of all contractual obligations.
- Consolidate supply forecast and match with the demand plan from the demand planner group. Add value to the end to end supply chain by optimization of order quantity and timing to minimize inventories at highest customer service levels.
- Partner with Supply Chain Managers and Demand Managers to optimize continuously the Supply Chain set up and or plan for newly set ups (CIP)
- Monitor and optimize by defined KPIs the supplier performance
- Facilitate collaboration across functional boundaries within Takeda
- Support implementation of new (in-licensed and internally developed) externally supplied products and ensure launch on time
Professional profile education and experience
Formal business degree or equivalent, preferably in supply chain management or logistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a similar position preferably with external customer contact in a global organization
- Highly experienced within SC tools of SAP
- Experienced in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken English
Necessary competences (relevant personal skills)
- Good collaboration skills
- Result oriented
- Structured and able to prioritize tasks
- Basic understanding of GMP regulations and regulatory guidelines
- Good communication skills
- Cultural awareness: ability to quickly build good relationships across cultures both internally and externally as well as nationally and internationally
- Customer focused.
- Pro-actively striving for continuous improvement
The role is based in Takeda Pharma A/S, Dybedal Alle 10, 2630 Taastrup, but some travelling must be expected as the role is a global role.
We offer salary according to qualifications and attractive employment package.
For further information please contact: Head of External Supply Europe, Sebastian Wehle on +41 79 5423494.
For HR related information, please contact: Nanna Seidelin on +45 2093 2039.
We are only receiving applications through our internal recruitment system and are not using external consultants in this process.
Takeda is a research-based global company with its main focus on pharmaceuticals. As the largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and one of the global leaders of the industry, Takeda is committed to strive towards better health for patients worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. Takeda's ethical drugs are marketed in around 100 countries worldwide. Additional information about Takeda is available through its corporate website, www.takeda.com.