Representative, Sales (w/m)
CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
Representative, Sales (w/m) / Denmark – Field based/ Copenhagen
As Sales Representative you will be responsible for managing and developing business with existing and new customers. Your main focus will be to work with our current customers on expanding the relationship with them, increasing revenue, and to work with sales to deliver growth.
- Support to identify major opportunities and develop a sales plan to achieve targets in nominated areas of responsibility
- Manage customer portfolio with ownership of budget and other relevant KPI’s
- Business development with existing customers in cooperation with Customer Service Team
- Development of an extensive external network
- Implementation of specific presentations on site at clients and associations
- Analysis of customer needs and preparation of service options
- Support to develop commercial proposals in line with CHEP policy.
- Take responsibility for all issues relating to target
- Experience from Transportation-, Logistics- or Packaging sector within FMCG is preferable
- Degree in business administration and / or a comparable training/education
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position in an international environment.
- A Track record in selling services or solutions for customers would be highly evaluated.
Skills & knowledge required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High degree of self-drive
- Experience in managing complex long-term projects that require high analytical skills
- Skillful with decision makers at the customer
- Sovereign appearance, presentation skills and high sociability
- Willingness to travel
- Very good MS Office skills
- Experienced with CRM systems
- Fluent Danish and English in written and spoken
- German would be highly evaluated.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs