Senior Accountant for growing hair care brand
Growing hair care products company seeks a Senior Accountant to support continued growth and expansion in the Copenhagen office that oversees the Company’s Europe operations. Reporting directly to the management, the Senior Accountant will have diverse responsibilities and broad exposure to the business.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the accounting process involving the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations,
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements and schedules based on IFRS accounting standards, and for management reporting,
- Responsible for working with VAT service on required tax filings,
- Perform the processing of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations to maintain accurate accounts, including collaborating with the Global Accountant on intercompany accounts,
- Prepare accounts and schedules for the annual audit,
- Meet the monthly close time schedule and report results to the corporate accounting staff,
- Participate in ERP implementation.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience. Chartered Accountant or CPA designation preferred.
- Working knowledge of IFRS accounting standard is essential
- Exposure to consumer products industry desired
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Fluent in Danish – written and spoken
- Our Copenhagen office is located on Refshaleøen
- The position will be available from July 1st 2017
- Preliminary interviews will be held at our office April 24th or April 25th
Please send Application and CV by email to Rie Jochumsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible. If you have questions, you can reach us by phone: +45 6011 5499.