For our client, McKinsey & Company, we are looking for an Executive Assistant. You will become part of a fast-paced environment where you will have to prioritize and be creative in order to make everything come together perfectly.
You will work closely with one of our Senior Partners whose workday is dependent on your ability to orchestrate everything that goes on behind the scenes. You will, proactively, organize and maintain the Senior Partner’s calendar and travel arrangements and act as gatekeeper. Providing broad administrative support, you also manage incoming communications, such as inquiries for time, schedule meetings and prioritize e-mails, in order to help organize and leverage time effectively.
You will be part of a team of 10 professional and energetic Executive Assistants, who work closely together on a daily basis.
Your primary responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Proactively organize, prioritize and maintain the Senior Partner’s dynamic calendar
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Planning, coordination and execution of smaller events, both internally and with clients
- Provide production support including slide generation, proof-reading, editing, copying and book-binding
- Assist in translating presentations and/or data
- Prepare timesheet and expense reports
- Support the Senior Partner with personal tasks
You will be the link between the Senior Partner and his clients and colleagues in Denmark and internationally. You will be involved in the Senior Partner’s work both within McKinsey and in different industries and it is therefore important that you have the ability to, independently, build your own network within these areas.
You have the maturity and flexibility to work both independently and in cooperation with others. You are professional and you always do your best. You find it exciting, challenging, and rewarding to make things happen. Your drive and energy allows you to take a request as a challenge to be solved, and you remain service-minded in your approach, exhibiting professionalism and exercising discretion while you maintain the highest level of internal and external confidentiality.
We imagine that you:
- Hold a higher education degree combined with some administrative experience from an international environment, e.g., in a similar role
- Are fluent in both Danish and English, and possess excellent communication skills
- Have excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
Are you interested?
Wise Professionals serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact the Senior recruiter Stig Bülow at +45 31358007 or Country Manager Nina Vensild at +45 53709091.
Please apply for the position by clicking the link below.
We will have interviews on an on-going basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.