Technical support engineer – EU
We are looking for a Support Engineer to strengthen our Global Solutions & Support team in Europe. The successful candidate has a technical background from a customer support position. The position is located at our headquarters in Nærum, Denmark.
Brüel & Kjaer is committed to the continued professional development of its employees. Candidates will be considered on the basis of not only their competencies, but also on their desire, determination and ability to learn and develop themselves. The ability to learn new skills in a changing environment and a positive mental attitude are of equal importance.
Knowledge and understanding of at least one of the following applications is desirable:
- Sound and Vibration Measurement – ideally both theoretical and practical
- Mechanical vibration and environmental test systems
- Test and measurement including production test systems
The successful applicant will be responsible for actively supporting customers in presales and post-sales – mainly remotely – including extensive use of our customer relationship management (CRM) system. Good communication skills and a positive attitude are required. This ideal candidate for this position must have a strong desire to ensure that customers are served in the best possible way.
Your daily work includes:
- Active customer support in presales and post-sales – mainly remotely
- Technical assistance in preparation of quotations and tenders
- Close teamwork and interaction inside the Global Solutions and Support team EU, as well as other departments
- Qualification of technical customer requests
- Registration of the technical requests and follow up using CRM (MS Dynamics)
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Some experience in the field of Sound & Vibration – both theoretical and practical is preferred
- Enjoy providing solutions and support, as well as working together in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT knowledge (MS Office, Internet, etc.)
- Manage and adapt to changing business environment
- Keen analytical skills for customer-orientated support
- Fluent English is mandatory, working knowledge of Swedish is required and the ability to speak Spanish, Italian, French or German is highly desirable.
BRÜEL & KJÆR OFFERS
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate sound and vibration experts from around the world in a pioneering company at the forefront of the sound and vibration industry. Freedom with responsibility is the framework for Brüel & Kjær employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
Furthermore an attractive, market rate and performance-based salary and benefits are offered (depending on skills and experience)
CONTACT AND APPLICATION DEADLINE
Please send your application & CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 20 2017 with TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – EU in the subject line. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact our European Support Manager Heinz Kreidl Heinz.email@example.com for further information.