Cook Medical is looking for an independent, proactive and highly self-motivated Sales Representative to develop the business of quality medical devices for the Urology business unit (SBU) in Denmark. You will be part of the Nordic team navigating in a strongly developing and highly competitive market. If you would like to influence the development of our market position, this job may be for you.
Cook Medical offers a challenging and promising job where you will be working with engaged and competent colleagues in a rapidly growing industry.
Cook Medical’s company culture is based on a set of strong common values where responsible, competent and professional employees are our most important resource.
The staff of Cook Medical helps to uphold the company’s philosophy of developing innovative medical solutions to raise the quality of patient treatment worldwide - we make a difference every day.
Cook Medical offers comprehensive and well-organized internal training courses to give you a deep knowledge about the business, the products and competitor product portfolio in your territory. You will get a comprehensive training in the first 6 months in the job (in Denmark and Ireland).
In addition to a salary package with pension, we offer a bonus system, health insurance and a company car.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop the business by providing our customers with the best solution based on our quality products and services aligned with our sales strategy. In your daily job, you will also be responsible for prioritizing own accounts and defining business opportunities and customer needs. You will need to develop a strong knowledge of your own product and competitor product portfolio and an in-depth understanding of customer needs based on good relationships and collaboration with healthcare professionals.
The position is field based and requires up to 3-4 days’ travel per week (overnights included).
You will also be responsible for
- Developing and monitoring the business and building a strong network with healthcare professionals in your territory
- Monitoring the competitors and their strategies in the territory and reporting this to your Regional Manager
- Organizing and participating in local exhibitions, meetings and workshops in collaboration with the Regional Manager (weekends included)
- Participating in international exhibitions in Europe
- Participating in trainings and meetings in Europe
- Training of healthcare professionals in the correct use of Cook Medical devices for the benefit of the patients
- Negotiations with purchasing departments
In recent years, our SBU has developed rapidly, and we are, therefore, looking for a committed and dedicated colleague who wants to take up the challenge. You are required to be outgoing, have excellent communication skills and be experienced in maintaining and building long-lasting relationships with the customers. You have analytical and organizational skills along with an eye for detail, and at the same time, the ability to drive and execute sales activities aligned with a clear strategic direction. It is obvious that you are highly self-motivated and used to work independently within your own areas of responsibility and thrive on selling quality products in a highly competitive market. Importantly, you are expected to be a team player with a positive and committed approach to your tasks along with a proactive attitude to changes and new opportunities.
We also expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Proven track of record selling quality products in a highly competitive market, preferably, from the healthcare industry, but this is not mandatory
- A commercial and/or medical background
- Proven problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in Danish and English written and spoken
If you would like additional information about the position, please feel free to contact Alan Loghnane, Northern Europe Regional Sales Manager , by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +44 7789 278 909.
We are planning to hold the interviews on Wednesday, May 24th in Copenhagen.