Product Marketing Manager
INVISIO has in a short period of time gained a position as the leading provider of advanced hearing protection and communication solutions for use in demanding environments. We currently experience strong growth and are now looking for a new colleague within Sales and Marketing.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will find yourself joining a dynamic and international environment, with responsibility for all aspects of product marketing, including business planning, product positioning and market analysis. You will help improve product marketing around existing products as well as manage new product launches as part of a cross-functional team.
- Contribute to, execute and monitor our marketing strategy.
- Successfully manage new product launches both internally and externally.
- Develop INVISIO’s digital presence through our corporate website and social media.
- Part of team developing product collateral, such as packaging, user manuals and training guides.
- Monitor market feedback, trends and competitive differentiation in a structured approach, so information can be shared within the organization.
- Key driver ensuring an adequate level of product information both internally and externally.
- Responsible for trade fairs and events planning.
We are looking for a candidate who has previous marketing experience from a high-tech company and a proven track record. You are a positive and committed self-starter, structured, goal-oriented and possess a solid commercial understanding. You have a very well developed sense of ownership and come across as a likeable and trustworthy professional. You are a strong team player and have a very healthy sense of humor. You will be based at our office in Hvidovre, Denmark.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Solid experience in product marketing and/or product management.
- Commercially relevant education at Bachelor or Masters level.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in an enthusiastic and international atmosphere. You will have a large degree of influence on your work-day and on how things are done. As INVISIO develops rapidly you will constantly be challenged and develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has an international culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their utmost. You should expect 15-30 travel days per year.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at email@example.com marked “Product Marketing Manager” as soon as possible and before 31st May 2017.
About the company
INVISIO offers cutting-edge personal communication and hearing protection systems towards the most demanding users in the world.
INVISIO systems enable users to operate efficiently and communicate safely and clearly in all environments, even under extreme conditions, such as loud noise, heat and under water.
INVISIO systems consist of a range of headsets and advanced control units that interface to all types of communication devices. The systems provide hearing protection while maintaining the user’s auditory situational awareness.
INVISIO is marketed through a global network of partners to both government and commercial users.
INVISIO is located in the Copenhagen area and is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange (IVSO)
For further information, please visit: www.invisio.com