Project assistant for European Energy Italian team
We are looking for an independent Project Assistant to assist our Italian team to manage and administrate the workflow related to the set of projects currently in the portfolio of European Energy.
As a project assistant supporting the European Energy’s Italian team, you will see yourself in an environment with a big variation of interesting tasks. In European Energy, we develop, build and operate industrial scale Solar and wind assets. You will become quickly familiar with technical as well as financial and administrative details of our RE-assets and contribute to securing that new projects are added to the pipeline and that the existing ones are built according to the set budget and timeline.
Responsibilities and tasks
Your job will among other things consist of:
- General support to the European Energy’s Italian team;
- Administrative, reporting and accounting daily tasks;
- Data collection and documentation management;
- Creation and update of data sheets, overviews and checklists for different purposes;
- Support in internal process coordination between the Italian team.
We seek a service-minded, team oriented yet independently working, motivated person who thrive in an international environment. It is crucial that you show flexibility and have good analytical, communication and strong organizational skills as you will be working in a busy and multidisciplinary environment.
Apart from a close cooperation with the colleagues in the team and in the project department and other departments within EE, you will take over some of the communication with external parties, such as authorities, banks, contractors, advisors and stakeholders.
- You have completed a bachelor or master at university level or an equivalent institution within economics or engineering ;
- You are an expert user in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and in particular Excel knowledge, e.g. financing modelling, budgets);
- You are able to speak and write fluent Italian and English. Other languages such as Danish, German and Spanish are an advantage.
- Working hours: 37 hours pr. week
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Place of employment: Søborg (Copenhagen area), Denmark.
Apply for the position
Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to: HR@europeanenergy.dk
Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
For further information about the position contact HR Manager Anne Byrch Fjellvang ABP@europeanenergy.dk.