Logistics Supervisor for Global Projects
The Procurement and Logistics Department in Haldor Topsøe A/S is looking for a logistics supervisor for technical and complex equipment for international projects.
The Procurement and Logistics Department is part of our Global Procurement Department and is responsible for the purchase and shipping of technical equipment for industrial plants, such as steel constructions, high pressure equipment, vessels, rotating equipment and after sales services.
The department consists of 8 procurement supervisors and 1 logistics supervisor with an annual purchase volume of approx. 750 mill. DKK, and we service our business units and subsidiaries in a global environment. We make a point of mutual flexibility and an independent and proactive approach to the tasks.
- Plan and coordinate shipping and logistics tasks within our projects and aftersales
- Understand contracts and letters of credit
- Issuing shipping documents and in accordance with letter of credit and contract ensuring that all documents live up to the standard
- Coordination between suppliers, customers, shipping agents and the project team
- Booking and shipping of projects worldwide
- Planning in accordance with JIT
- Support internal customers (Cost Estimate, Sales, Procurement Supervisors, Project Managers etc.)
- Advice internal and external customers
- Facilitate tasks and ensure that deadlines are met
- Coordinate project meetings.
- are flexible and able to handle various tasks at the same time
- are used to work independently and to keep focus – also under pressure
- are structured and good at planning your work
- are an excellent communicator - internally as well as externally
- are dynamic and good at cooperating
- have a holistic approach
- high spirited and thrive in an international and informal environment
You have a number of years of experience from a similar position as logistics supervisor, preferably from an international company or freight forwarding. You have a relevant SCM or logistics degree. Experience in letter of credit, project transports, INCOTERMS 2010 and shipments of LCL and FCL are a must.
We expect you to master English perfectly both verbally and in writing. It is an advantage if you are familiar with Excel and SAP.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.
28 May 2017
Want to know more:
+45 2275 4133