Finance Business Partner
Do you want to work in a fast paced, creative and challenging environment with a steep learning curve? Do you like working on projects together with the business across Sales, Marketing, Innovation, and Finance? Do you have what it takes to support the business in reaching its goals? Are you motivated by an empowered position with impact on the financial performance of the business? Then the position as Finance Business Partner within Chr. Hansen could be for you.
We are looking for a strong Finance Business partner who will be a great asset to the Business Finance organization and functional leaders in Natural Color. In this role you will join a dynamic team of dedicated finance professionals working closely together to support the business. We are committed to providing insightful analysis to ensure business decisions are taken from a position of clear understanding of risks, opportunity and value potential. You will be dedicated to the Natural Color Division where you will work closely together with the functional leaders and the Finance Director. Here you will use your analytical skills and curiosity to drive performance, execute projects and help the business meet its financial and strategic objectives.
The work environment is dynamic and requires the ability to work independently with high attention to detail and project skills.
We are looking for a well-organized self-starter with the ability to prioritize among multiple tasks. As interaction with the business is a key factor to success, we are looking for someone with both excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills that can guide and challenge the environment.
As Chr. Hansen will grow significantly over the coming years, we look for someone who is able to develop scalable solutions and methods to cope with this change.
For the right candidate, this job is an excellent platform for a strong future career within Chr. Hansen.
In your role as a Finance Business partner your primary tasks are:
- Provide strategic and financial decision support to the business
- Drive financial forecasts and estimates in the division
- Profitability analysis
- Management reporting (Sales, Cost, CAPEX, FTE)
- Performance management/KPI
- Business cases
- Investment/CAPEX analysis/valuation incl. financial modeling.
- Project leadership and execution
- Follow up on strategic initiatives
Your personal profile
- You have a Master’s degree in business administration, finance or economics (Cand merc., Cand oecon, MBA, or similar.)
- You have strong academic results and at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience from an analytical function
- You are result driven, and keen on delivering high quality output
- You have a proven record of great problem solving skills and a “can-do” attitude
- You approach challenges in a structured and analytical way – you have attention to detail, yet applying a holistic mindset
- You hold excellent communication skills and strive for continuous business improvement
- You enjoy working internationally and with different cultures and you have a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have these qualifications, we offer you to be a part of an exciting organization with lots of challenges and competent and motivated colleagues.
Chr. Hansen is an expanding organization with ambitious growth targets going forward. We have recently launched our new strategy: Natures No. 1, which directs the company activities the coming 5-10 years, which will drive a continued strong growth and execution of initiatives ensuring scalability in support of profitable growth. Business Finance will play a key role in executing the Natures No. 1 strategy. The position as Business Finance Partner offers excellent opportunities for individuals who want to pursue a high impact career in a growing company.
If you have any questions, please contact Nikolaj Lei Jacobsen, Finance Director via email: email@example.com or phone: +45 53392364
Please apply on-line. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is Jun 8, 2017. However, applications will be reviewed as received.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com