Would you like to work with an international network of customers as rental assistant?
EIVA is an engineering company operating in the international maritime industry. We offer hardware, software and services such as rental, maintenance and training to customers specialising in offshore wind, oil and gas, and construction, just to name a few.
The rental department is very busy and it is now time to expand the team with a rental assistant who can help us make sure that our customers in both Denmark and abroad can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
You will work closely together with our rental manager in providing our customers with hardware, software and personnel for short or long periods – ranging from one-day to month-long projects. This includes following customer projects after quotations have been turned into orders, from the rented product/personnel leave EIVA’s address until they return home, and thereby ensuring that all parties involved experience a smooth process, before, during and after the job.
Your tasks will include…
- Making quotations for customers and order handling in our ERP system
- Keeping an eye on and reporting all relevant details (days of rent, number of products/personnel in play, prices, etc) to our finance department
- Daily contact with other involved departments in the company (service and production, software and shipping) and sometimes also external partners, ensuring a successful handover of the rental order to the customer
- Direct contact with customers, assisting them with the inquiries they may have regarding the order
The ideal candidate…
- Finds it interesting to work in an international environment with very technical products and direct contact to customers
- Is outgoing and service-minded, having the ability to meet deadlines and fulfil requirements quickly – often our customers need us to get back to them as soon as the mail is read
- Easily navigates all the small details of an order, ensuring that they constitute a bigger picture which will leave the customer happy with the service provided
- Holds a relevant degree in sales – such as global business engineering, economics and business administration, or similar
- Likes crunching and keeping track of numbers, making use of the wonders of Excel
- Possesses strong English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Is motivated to quickly develop product and application expertise
- Has a positive and proactive approach to his/her work, customers, partners and colleagues
- Has worked with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP systems
Candidates with technical and/or financial flair will get a big plus in the margin.
You may have many years of experience, or maybe you recently graduated. Regardless, we know that we operate in a niche industry, so if you’re new to the offshore world, we’ll equip you with the necessary introduction before you’re thrown into the EIVA waters.
You'll be working out of our headquarters in Stilling (just one minute away from E45 and 15 minutes away from Aarhus).
When you’re part of the EIVA crew…
… you’re part of a company with a very informal and open workplace culture where it is possible to make your mark if you see undiscovered opportunities. We work with high-end innovative technology in an inspiring environment where freedom under responsibility is a key parameter.
We value proper balance between work and private life, and 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries are not a rare sight among our colleagues. We offer various benefits such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and a very active social calendar.
Ready to dive in?
If we have caught your attention, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Rental assistant’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the new crew member starting as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Rental Manager Bente Rosell Rask at email@example.com or call her at +45 2311 9524.