R2R/P2P F&A Process Specialist Danish Speaker
Finance & Accounting
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in R2R and P2P processes for a new Client in Poland. Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
- Participates in transition activities as per requirement
Scope of work R2R:
- Fixed Assets: F&A accounting activities, F&A project administration, month end closure activities, reporting, other
- Treasury: bank reconciliation, reporting, other
- Tax: P2P support in Tax area, reporting, other
- General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany and elimination transactions, accruals/pre-payments, accounts receivable and reserves, prepaid expenses, intangibles (including goodwill, low-value assets, etc.), period close processes, account reconciliation activities, reporting, data maintenance, other
- Perform P2P duties if required
Scope of work P2P:
- Procurement: PR, PO processing, Catalogue creation and maintenance, query resolution; other
- AP activities including: invoice processing, master data management, pre-process, capture, payment, reporting, P-card processing
- Service Desk activities including: log, respond to email/phone queries within agreed SLAs, resolve queries, handle sensitive individual cases, other
- T&E: process/audit/payment expense claims, corporate card admin, customer service, other
- Support R2R processes if required
- Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
- Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
- Very good English skills
- Very good Danish skills are essential
- 1,5 - 5 years of experience in the R2R/P2P area
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Accounting work experience is an asset
- Good MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of Excel – creation of macros, pivot tables – would be an asset)
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA.
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a- 183e.Employment Agencies Register – 9595