Haldor Topsøe is an international company with an ambitious growth strategy. Our headquarters is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
We now offer a unique position as a Personal Assistant in Chemical Business Unit (CBU).
You will provide efficient secretarial support and services to the Executive Vice President of CBU in order to enable him to focus fully on running his unit and support the business.
The position demands a high degree of integrity and a natural ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
As you will balance many tasks in your daily work, it is important that you are naturally organized and structured in your way of approaching tasks. Due to the many different tasks, it is further very important that you are good at keeping the overview - also in situations that can be demanding.
Working as a ‘gate-keeper' also means that it is a must that you have strong skills in stakeholder management and understand how to keep all stakeholders satisfied continuously.
You are working as Personal Assistant today and have at least three years of experience in working in a global environment.
- Manage a wide range of tasks to support the Executive Vice President in his daily work
- Manage calendar for the Executive Vice President to allocate his time as good as possible
- Plan and coordinate meetings to ensure a professional and efficient set-up
- Travel planning and expense reports
- Collect data for presentations and draft the presentation in power point
- Support the leadership team by coordinating leadership meetings, prepare the agenda, taking meeting minutes and following up on actions agreed
- Develop and maintain network relations across the organization
- Various ad-hoc tasks.
- Can handle information in a confidential way at senior management level
- Are structured and organized
- Are responsible and independent
- Demonstrate initiative
- Are committed to your work and strive to make a difference
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
You have a relevant degree and ideally possess experience from a similar position in an international company.
Further, you are:
- Super user in Microsoft Office
- Excellent coordination and planning skills
- Fluent in English
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.
28 May 2017
Want to know more:
+45 2275 4605