Ubisoft Nordic – Communications Specialist
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide. We have offices in 29 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers.
In our Copenhagen based office, we are looking for a Communications Specialist. You will be part of a brand and communication team of 5 people where the culture is recognized with a high drive and a young and non-formal work tone.
The job spans over three areas:
- Traditional PR – Communication with journalists
- E-sport activities – Communication with agencies and athletes
- Social media Communication
- You have 3 years of experience with PR/Communication
- You master English - in writing and spoken
- That you have a very high level of independence
We are offering:
- An exciting job in an international group
- An exciting industry constantly evolving
- A job with great development potential
- Good working conditions and wage according to qualifications
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine
What we expect from you:
- Propose innovative plans for products that satisfy consumer needs and build long term brand loyalty
- Keep track of stake holders preferences, review history and other personal preferences they might have
- Gains inspiration from blogs, viral marketing, news feeds etc. to keep innovation high
- Send press releases and assets through our email tool and press extranet
- Take responsibility of sending games and info to stakeholders
- Be on top of the E-sport scene in the Nordic countries
- Communication with stake holders within the E-sport scene
- Be in contact with HQ and act as the connection between them and local media and objectives
- Have a creative mindset
- Be able to control schedules and bookings of events
- Keep control of embargo dates, press tours, events, exclusive deals etc.
- Be available for calls, events, press tours etc. outside normal work hours.
- Participates in tracking industry technological trends / competitive information / changes / evolutions
- Create and execute strategies for the Nordic market
- Drive and manage external agencies
- Secure a good and professional relationship with current partners as well as seeking out new partners
- Maintain a good dialog with our consumers through social media
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- A high drive and a passion for results and games
- Uses the internet and network to gain knowledge in the field
- Highly skilled in prioritizing hers/his time
- Understands the Nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian and Danish)
- Persistent and believes in own skills and ideas
Candidates that hold a commercial education will be preferred.
The salary is negotiable based on your qualifications.
The Communications Specialist position is nominated for 37 hours and travelling app. 10-20 days per year must be expected. It is also expected that off hours and weekends will be part of fulfilling your job.
Please forward your application / or queries to: Charlotte Stephansen, Charlotte.Stephansen@ubisoft.com, +45 38 32 03 00
Ubisoft Nordic A/S, Borupvang 2B, 1.sal - 2750 Ballerup - Denmark
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Watch_Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015-16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million. To learn more, please visit Ubisoft Group.