Vi söker nu en löneadministratör/ekonom till vårt kontor i Malmö
Are you interested in working for a world leading engineering company?
AVEVA is One of The World’s Leading Engineering, Design and Information Management Software Providers to the Process, Plant and Marine Industries.
AVEVA’s world-leading technology was originally developed and spun out of Cambridge University in 1967. We provide mission-critical solutions to some of the world’s biggest engineering contractors (EPCs) and Owner Operators. AVEVA has successfully established a truly global infrastructure - an international business with over 1,700 employees and is exposed to the world’s fastest growing economies.
For more information about AVEVA: www.aveva.com.
This position is a combined role with both Accountant, Payroll and Reception desk responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the following responsibilities:
- Work with all aspects of the payroll cycle for Sweden and Finland – in total 65 white collar employees
- Salary cost processing
- Travel expenses processing
- Supply invoices processing
- Order office supplies
- Welcome visitors and answering or referring incoming inquiries
To be successful in the role, we see that you have/are:
- Relevant payroll admin experience - ideally from a large international company
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience from working in HOGIA LönPlus
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Swedish salary legislation will be an advantage
At AVEVA we are constantly looking for candidates with high ambitions who want to work in a fast-paced environment. AVEVA acknowledges that our staff performance is the key to success and therefore strives to provide every opportunity towards growth.
This position is located in Malmö.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and a motivation letter to HR Manager Anneli Lindberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the position please contact Finance Controller Scandinavia, Katarina Lundblad, email@example.com.
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.