JATO are hiring for a Automotive Researcher to join the world wide JATO family as a part of our
remote team based in Denmark. You will be part of EMEA Research staff responsible for our Specification and Incentives Research, creating high data accuracy and continually improve on the quality of Danish automotive data. In addition to this, we are looking to establish and maintain new and existing relationships with OEMs/Importers.
- To collect accurate, regular and relevant data on prices, specifications, options for automobiles and light commercial vehicles and inputting the data into JATO's databases.
- Work in accordance with JATO’s requirements to sustain high levels of data consistency, completeness, accuracy and timeliness, maintaining up-to-date and complete databases.
- Create effective networking and influencing skills to elicit additional, relevant piece of information and ensure a steady flow of data which is of the highest quality.
- Prepare articles in English for the Company’s International Electronic News Service (JATO News).
- Visit show-rooms and manufacturers to perform physical vehicle checks.
- Work closely with the local research team.
- Knowledge of the Danish and European automotive area, gained through a first experience in product or marketing research at automotive makes, importers or leasing companies.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel as much of the work will entail working with spreadsheets and data manipulation.
- Ability to meet fast-deadlines; needs to have the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- This role necessitates strong self-motivation, with an analytical approach to data collection and entry. A high attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and other Languages
Please note this is a home based position and you will be required to work under a Service Agreement for this position. All CVs must be submitted in English and you must have the rights to live and work in Denmark ?