Bookkeeper and Customer Service Representative for Haircare Company
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a positive and service-minded colleague, to handle various tasks in close cooperation with the rest of our Finance Team.
We offer a job:
- In a professional, yet straightforward and fun industry, where teamwork is a key factor
- With days that are never boring but always changing
- With ample opportunity to put your personal touch on your daily work
- With diverse and versatile tasks
Your tasks will include:
- Orders and Purchase registrations
- Entry and handling of orders
- Invoicing customers
- Customer service to European distributors
- Various financial tasks (bookkeeping, reporting, assistance in preparation of annual accounts)
- You can communicate fluently in English – written and spoken
- You have a natural flair for IT and numbers, and are an experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Your educational background includes Economics and/or Finance on a Bachelor level, and you have 1-2 years’ experience and knowledge of Danish Tax and Accounting regulation
- You are initiative and an independent worker
- You are adaptable and structured in a sometimes-stressful environment
- You can prioritize your time and juggle a lot of different tasks at once
- You are committed to your job and the daily interaction with colleagues
- You thrive in an open office environment
We will be interviewing candidates as an ongoing process, but the job will be available from June 1, 2017.
Please send your motivated application and resume to Rie Jochumsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.