Administrative Education Manager for Kevin.Murphy Europe
KEVIN.MURPHY is an Australian born haircare brand, that is continuously growing in the global premium haircare industry. For our Europe operations, we are looking for a full-time employee to manage our European Education System, including Cutting, Styling and Color classes.
As the Education Manager for KEVIN.MURPHY in Europe, you get acquainted with the KEVIN.MURPHY Education philosophy and structure. Aligned with KEVIN.MURPHY Europe Management, Sales and Education on annual objectives, you will meet each European Distributor at least once per year to develop, execute and monitor a custom-tailored education plan to build a consistent education structure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role requires booking of our Education MASTERs for the implementation of the KEVIN.MURPHY key structure, and to support KEVIN.MURPHY Events with ensured consistency.
- The Education Manager handles the EU Education calendar with a travel plan for each event and follow up with data for invoicing.
- Liaising with Marketing to help Distributors to ensure KEVIN.MURPHY Corporate Identity with all locally produced materials and events.
- Liaising with Directors of Education and MASTERs to design event formats that braid the categories CUT, COLOUR and STYLING together.
- Connect the MASTERs of the different categories to deliver event formats as one team (e.g. INSPIRE.ME)
- Liaising with Directors of Education in putting together content and agenda for annual KEY TRAIN.ME’s.
- Performing as Presenter and/or host at launches, conferences, shows and large education events
- Cooperating with KEVIN.MURPHY partner academies to create and promote international class offerings
Job requirements, skills and abilities:
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook or Gmail and Power Point
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good self-management, administrative and reporting skills
- Experience with Education Management and/or Sales from the Premium Haircare Industry is preferred
- The position is Full Time
- Based at the KEVIN.MURPHY Europe office in Copenhagen at Refshaleøen.
- Estimated 50 travel days per year (organize and manage own travels)
Please send Application, CV and contact information by email to Rie Jochumsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.