Supplier Relations Coordinator
In LanguageWire, strong relationships to our network of language experts are a top priority. We are now looking for a Supplier Relations Coordinator to work closely with our freelancers and ensure that we can meet our customers’ demand. If you have interest in the language industry and are a good communicator with excellent coordination skills, you might be what we are looking for.
LanguageWire offers an innovative collaboration platform that helps the world’s leading companies collaborate with language experts to create truly engaging multilingual content. We are a company investing heavily in technical solutions to support the changing needs of our customers.
As a Supplier Relations Coordinator, you will be working with our network of freelance language experts from all over the world. You will help making sure that we always have the right profiles in the network to meet our customers’ demand. You will be recruiting new translators and linguists, support our freelancers and establish and maintain the good relationships we have with our experts worldwide. You will report the Supplier Relations Manager and be a part of a department, which also includes a Supplier Relations Assistant.
- Recruiting new language experts to develop our network of freelancers
- Helping language experts setting up profiles and evaluating new profiles
- Sending test translation tasks to translators and follow up on quality
- Communicate with language experts regarding the cooperation with LanguageWire through e-mail, phone and status meetings
- Advising and helping our Project Managers in selection of language experts to specific projects and tenders
- Assist in creating content for newsletters and web, organize events and other ad hoc projects
Your competencies and experience
- You have experience working in the service industry
- You have an education within languages or another relevant field
- You are fluent in Danish and English, both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of German is an advantage but not a requirement
- You have IT-flair and are used to be working in different IT-systems
- You are good at prioritizing and thrive with short deadlines
- You have excellent coordinating skills and are happy to run and be in charge of different projects
The position requires an efficient and precise individual, who works in a structured way. You are service-minded and you thrive in a position, where you handle both routine and new tasks with short and long deadlines. You are good at establishing relationships to other people, and you work well under pressure.
You will work in an ambitious company with great customers, an extensive network of language experts and the best employees from around the globe. Everyone at LanguageWire is an expert in their field and focused on making communication easier in all languages through innovative platform technology.
Technology is a big part of what has made LanguageWire a trusted brand and provided relentless growth since 2000, but we never forget that it is a business that is built and powered by people. So we make sure that our entire team is happy in what they do and provided with the tools they need to achieve.
If you are excited by working with cutting-edge technology to solve the age-old problem of frictionless communication, then you will be inspired every day that you work at LanguageWire.
If you have specific questions to the position as Supplier Relations Coordinator, please contact Supplier Relations Manager, on email@example.com. Please apply through our webpage.
The deadline for applying is June 8, but please apply rather today than tomorrow, as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.