We are looking for a dynamic, business oriented European Product Manager for our strategic business unit, Aortic Intervention. You will be responsible for driving the European Abdominal business with the expectation of creating consistent, sustainable growth. You can learn more about the product at www.cookmedical.com.
You will report to the Global Product Manager, Abdominal. The position is based at our facility in Denmark, which is within driving distance from Copenhagen. Regular travel, primarily within Europe is to be expected.
- Plan and execute short and long term marketing objectives, plans, and activities, including product launches, for the Abdominal Product line in Europe.
- Have in depth knowledge of the product portfolio and its application in a clinical setting.
- Work with Marketing Communications to create marketing material to support the sales group in achieving the sales goals.
- Moni tor and report on sales and profit performance of the Abdominal product line and develop action plans to modify performance as required
- Monitor and report competitor information
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and other functional units to ensure efficient execution of the growth plan
- Help establish Sales Representative and Physician training requirements and assist with the execution of the training programs.
- Participation in Physician meetings and in relevant congresses and events
- Understand, comply and operate within the company's quality system and corporate compliance program.
The Strategic Business Unit operates in a global environment, which requires excellent organizational and communication skills, the ability to execute activities aligned with a clear strategic direction, and a flair for collaborating at all levels. You have an eye for detail, and at the same time, the ability to juggle multiple projects across the organization. It is obvious that you drive and work independently in your own areas of responsibility, and that you are flexible and have a positive and proactive approach to changes and new opportunities. As a Product Manager, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- BS or a higher degree within marketing, business or an appropriate scientific area or in. Equivalent business experience would be considered for suitably qualified individuals without a Marketing or Business degree.
- 3-4 years product management experience or comparable. Medical device experience is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Project management skills and experience.
- International experience.
- Proven written and verbal skills with ability to synthesize information into well-organized plans, proposals and presentations.
- Basic knowledge of financial components of product and marketing management.
- Resident in or willingness to relocate to Denmark.
Cook Medical has a healthy company culture with a strong common set of values. Responsible, competent and professional staff is our most important resource. We have a flat organizational structure and focus on open dialogue. Qualities such as determination, loyalty and humour are highly appreciated.
The staff of Cook Medical helps to uphold the company's philosophy of developing innovative medical solutions to raise the quality of patient treatment worldwide - we make a difference every day.
In addition to a salary package with pension, we offer flex time, a bonus system, health insurance, as well as free use of the company's own gym.
For further information about the job, please feel free to contact Global Product Manager, AI, Johnny LeBlanc on phone +1-616-915-0346 or by e-mail or Generalist, Recruitment, Human Resources, Anne-Mette Vangkilde on phone +45 56 86 86 86.