Market Development Manager
Do you want to contribute to safe food production? Then perhaps a job at Bactoforce could be something for you! We offer challenging and exciting work at a company undergoing development and growth.
To fill a new position in our organisation, Bactoforce is looking for an independent and self-motivated person to be responsible for driving the expansion of our activities into new geographical areas.
Bactoforce is today the leading supplier of integrity inspections of processing equipment in the food sector, and we are today servicing some of the leading food brands in Europe. Our main activities are in the Northern European area, where we today are around 50 employees.
For more information about the company and our activities, please visit www.bactoforce.com.
Our market opportunities stretch beyond our current geographical footprint and to serve this demand, Bactoforce has made it a key strategic target to expand our activities and set up subsidiaries in new countries.
As Market Development Manager, you will be involved in setting targets and defining the strategy for the expansion activities as well as being the primary person to drive all aspects of the implementation. The position will be based in the head office in Silkeborg, where you will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Prepare market assessments and define expansion strategy
- Build customer contacts and establish the commercial foundation for a local operation in new areas
- Identify local partners, when required
- Set up local legal entities, incl. administrative setup
- Manage recruiting of local organisation and organise technical setup, incl. training
- Prepare hand-over of new areas to existing operating organisation
- Support to Regional Managers in relation to geographical market expansion in existing regions
We expect you to have:
- Background in the food industry, incl. having a good understanding of production processes/-equipment and microbiology
- Experience with business development and sales to international customers
- Experience from working in an international organisation
- A strategic mind-set and a motivation also to solve practical day-to-day issues
- A proven ability to work independently and to manage own tasks
In the position of Market Development Manager in Bactoforce, you will join an international team of experienced and motivated people in a growing company. You will be located in Silkeborg, but your activity will largely be related to international contacts both inside and outside our organisation, and you will therefore gain a broad network in the food sector. Significant travelling activities should be expected.
For the person with a strong drive and motivation to see things grow, Bactoforce offers a strategic role with opportunities to participate in and influence the development of a medium-sized, international company.
For questions about the position, please contact Managing Director, Nils Jacob Haaning, on phone no. +45 5370 6320 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 15. June 2017
Please forward your application to: Bactoforce International, F. L. Smidths Vej 19, 1 DK-8600 Silkeborg or to email@example.com.
Bactoforce is an independent service provider that helps businesses in the pharmaceutical, biochemical and food industries to identify and prevent microbial risks in production processes. Bactoforce was established in 1993 Denmark and has offices in a number of countries in Northern Europe and the Middle East. Today Bactoforce has approx. 55 employees, of whom 11 are employed in Denmark.