NIL Technology is growing and we are looking to strengthen our team in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark with an operational Finance Manager.
You will be the back-bone in our organisation, and from a financial/accounting/reporting starting point you will be responsible for all procedures, work routines, deadlines and back-office functions in the company. You will report directly to our CEO, and you will have 15 colleagues, 12 in Kongens Lyngby and 3 in our branch in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The focal point of the position is financial reporting and financial management. The position includes all internal reporting on projects, orders, consolidated financials of operation in Denmark and Sweden, transfer pricing, external reporting to national and EU grant providers (EU project finances), and building the financial part of business cases.
There will be close collaboration with the company’s external bookkeeper and auditor. We are using Economic as our accounting system, and all customer and sales data are recorded in Salesforce CRM system. Amalgamation and merging of data from these systems are a core aspect the job.
The position will also include data analysis and marketing activities such as GoogleAdWords and similar campaigns together with administration of the company’s web site. Finally, the position includes several ad-hoc back office tasks such as creating overview of our agreements and contracts, various deadlines, company procedures, etc.
You will have the opportunity to take active part in creating your own job scope and establish routines suited for the company’s future growth that will include new initiatives outside Denmark and Sweden.
We expect that you are ambitious and thrilled about the opportunities this unique position offers, while at the same time has the understanding that the position also includes some routine work that is very much needed to make the entire company running.
It is our ambition to work in scalable systems and if you are having experience with Economic (accounting), Ibistic (invoice handling), Salesforce (CRM), CMS systems, Mailchimp, GoogleAnalytics and GoogleAdWords it is great.
We offer a position where you will work with highly educated and skilled people. At NILT we are all passionate about delivering excellent, high quality products on time to our customers from all over the world. You will be part of a committed and dedicated team that takes part in realising products that most people are only dreaming about.
Must have and required skills:
- Ambition to develop your own job and setting up the company for growth
- Ambition to develop personal skills to grow with the company internationally
- Good understanding for numbers and financial and project reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge about EU project reporting
- Excel super user (this is a must)
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- You are systematic in your work planning and managing
- You have good communication skills
- You are a team player and have a winning mentality
- You are curious, take initiative and act pro-actively on challenges
- You enjoy planning and you have a passion for creating scalable routines
- Strong operational execution with a hands-on approach
We offer you:
- To work in an inspiring environment with a passionate team where we make quick decisions and take action when challenges arises, and you can have great influence on the decisions made
- The focus is always on the customers who are among others some of the largest blue chip companies in the world working with the technologies of the future
- We require flexibility regarding working hours but we also offer the flexibility for you to plan your day yourself as long as you make sure to get the job done
- NILT is constantly considering how to expand the operation in the future why there is great potential for influencing our development and expand your responsibilities within NILT
- Salary according to qualifications
- Relevant education, preferably on master’s level
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Authorised to work in Denmark
- Availability as soon as possible and no later than 1st August 2017
We will like to receive your motivated application and CV no later than Tuesday 6th June 2017. Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly mark your application “Finance Manager”.
About NIL Technology:
We are a nanotechnology company working with some of the biggest companies in the world on creating the future’s products. Currently we have 16 employees distributed between two locations in Denmark and Sweden. We are working with clients from more than 30 countries, and we are participating in a number of national and EU financed development projects. Our team consist of people with background from six different countries and the company language is English.