Sales Manager for Automotive Catalysts
The Automotive catalyst business within Haldor Topsoe operates in a market with substantial global growth due to ever increasing regulatory requirements to reduce vehicle emissions.
Today Topsoe is an established supplier of emission reduction catalysts for trucks, busses and non-road machinery in Europe and other regions of the world such as Brazil, Russia and China.
We are now hiring a Sales Manager to be responsible for establishing sales to new customers as well as managing existing customers. In this position you will have the opportunity – in close cooperation with Product Management, R&D, and Sales & Marketing colleagues – to be part of a competent and dynamic team pursuing business growth by making optimal performance for our customers.
- Build and drive long-term sales relationships
- Introduce our automotive catalysts to selected markets and customers
- Initiate and coordinate customer’s testing and customer driven projects in close cooperation with R&D and Product Management
- Present our products, prepare proposals and negotiate contracts
- Visit customers and conferences to collect market input.
- are determined and experienced in generating sales results
- are proactive with an open mind-set
- have dedicated commercial and technical flair
- work independently – but are yet a team player
- are ambitious, enthusiastic and well-organized
- are prepared to travel approximately 30-50 days annually on short sales trips.
Ideally you have a background in engineering supplemented with a commercial degree. You have at least five years’ experience from an international and market-oriented position where strong customer relations are essential. Experience from the automotive industry is an advantage.
Please contact General Manager Michael Dennis Knudsen, phone: +45 22655020 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Apply before: 31-05-2017
Contact: Michael Dennis Knudsen
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees. www.topsoe.com