Manager, Sourcing Project Management
Do you have a result-oriented mindset, and are you ready to set the direction in an international procurement environment? Then you could be the new Senior Manager, Sourcing Project Management we are looking for in Danfoss Power Solutions in Nordborg. This is a unique job opportunity where you will be able to apply your ambition to drive a team of Sourcing Project Managers within the Power Solutions Work Function Division, with team members in Denmark, Poland, India, USA and China. You will be part of a global, dynamic team in an organization offering many opportunities for professional and personal development. You will be an active member of the Business Unit leader team, as well as the Divisional Procurement leader teams. You will report to the Divisional Procurement Director. The position entails around 15% travelling per year.
Leading sourcing projects within savings and targets
Your focus is to ensure our team of Sourcing Project Managers effectively lead, fill and execute the pipeline of sourcing projects in our Work Function Division. With your result-oriented approach, you will be the key player ensuring that sourcing projects meet savings and targets. You will be responsible for target setting and performance management.
Further responsibilities include:
- People development, management, and recruitment
- Working closely with Category Management, which is organized in a central function in Danfoss Procurement
- Challenge and give input to the development of category strategies - including supplier selection and development
- Ensuring successful procurement integration of newly acquired business in US and China
- Department budget and reporting of various KPIs
- Effective, proactive liaison with other relevant functions/departments
- Representing procurement in the business unit leadership team, and representing the BU in Procurement
- Active participation in divisional procurement & Business Unit leadership team to constantly improve processes, meet targets, share best practices and develop creative solutions for our business
Experienced Senior Procurement Manager with high impact
You hold a technical and/or business degree, and you have in-depth experience in procurement and management. You have a strong background in project management, logistics, supply chain management, category management and proficiency in financial tools and reporting. Business acumen and strategic thinking is required. Moreover, you have a proven track record in balancing multiple stakeholder expectations in a matrix environment. We have a strong preference for experience in leading teams in a global environment and previous industry experience. On a more personal note you have a personal drive with a will to win. You are comfortable with stringent use of global tools and processes, but also able to work at a strategic level to creatively achieve our targets and ambitions. You have strong communication and analytical skills. Finally, you are fluent in written and spoken English.
For further information about the position,
please contact Agnieszka Korpet on +45 2337 0720.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.