Electronics engineer for R&D department
See your work sail the world’s seas
EIVA is a hardware and software engineering company providing solutions for the international maritime industry. Our customers specialise in renewable energy, oil and gas exploration, seabed-to-surface construction and services, and hydrographic surveys, just to mention a few of the industries they work in.
Be part of a strong team with experienced colleagues
We are currently on the lookout for a new crew member for our R&D department with an electronics engineer background to join the team of software, mechanical and technical engineers in ensuring that our customers can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and set up wind turbines at sea.
As R&D engineer, you will play a vital role in the development of our hardware products. You will partake in development projects from concept to production, including:
- Maintenance and further development of existing products
- Development of the EIVA product line and customer projects
- Analogue/digital circuit design and PCB layout
- System design and sensor integration
- Prototype and end-testing on systems ranging from PCBs to ROTV in lab and field
The qualified candidate…
… holds a degree in electronics engineering. As we operate in a niche industry, candidates familiar with instruments for operation above and below the water surface in interaction with sensors and sonar equipment will get a plus in the margin, but we are prepared to teach you the ropes if you are new to the offshore market.
You are an experienced user of ECAD, for example Altium Designer. Strong English skills, both written and verbal, are a must.
As a person, you…
- Have a natural interest in gadgets and technology in general
- Enjoy finding solutions to complicated issues
- Like to get your hands on the products, tightening the screws yourself when testing prototypes
- Have initiative and a high drive
- See the big picture without losing sight of the details when things are moving fast
- Possess strong commercial skills in terms of choosing the right solution that will bring the most value to the product portfolio
When you’re part of the EIVA crew…
… you’re part of a company experiencing growth in terms of both product portfolio and staff. We have a very informal and open workplace culture where it is possible to make your mark if you see undiscovered opportunities.
We value proper balance between work and private life and offer various benefits such as a pension scheme, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and many social events.
You’ll be working out of EIVA’s offices in Stilling, Denmark – just one minute away from E45 and 20 minutes away from Aarhus.
Ready to dive in?
If we have caught your attention, send your application and CV to email@example.com. Please include ‘Electronics R&D Engineer’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the new crew member starting as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Martin Kristensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about EIVA at eiva.com.