System Sales Consultant
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal - to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
System Sales Consultant
Emerson Automation Solutions Copenhagen
- Key role linking the sales process together in close cooperation with your colleagues in project sales
- International environment where you can use your cultural skills
- Provide tactical and strategic support within the tender and design phase
- You deliver high quality and contribute to the organization in a professional way
Would you like to work for a growing and leading global supplier of products, services and solutions for process-related operations? Do you find it interesting to join a company, which provides employees with the opportunity to learn from some of the best engineers in our industries, and where unique career opportunities are offered?
The System Sales Consultant will work in close cooperation with the System Sales Engineers to achieve or exceed bookings and sales goals within system sales. This position includes managing and executing large automation proposals. You generate new as well as existing systems service and support agreements and develop the local lifecycle service portfolio. The role also includes maintaining in-depth knowledge of products and solutions across Denmark, Sweden and Finland to provide technical sales support towards customers and colleagues.
As a System Sales Consultant, the job responsibilities also include:
- Driving the generation of application notes, magazine articles and presentation material
- Ensuring that the sales team is properly equipped with up-to-date collateral and sales tools
- Supporting exhibitions and customer events
- Providing tactical and strategic support to sales in competitive situations
- Keeping up-to-date with developments and trends in products, industries and market conditions
- Contributing to the generation of advanced quotations, liaising with the Operations Department
- Helping the sales team win orders through joint sales visits providing technical, product, and application support
- Assisting project pursuit by providing input on win-strategies, ensuring maximum product content and performing bid pricing analysis
- Delivering product, application, and industry training to customers and sales team
You have an engineering background combined with relevant experience and solid background within the automation business related to customers, product, industry and application knowledge. You are now ready to use your skills achieved from a similar role like counseling or proactive selling. You possess strong presentation skills and are strong within tender processes, offers, project descriptions etc. We furthermore expect you to possess basic marketing skills, excellent communication skills within English and Danish or Swedish, both orally and written.
You thrive in a busy environment, is action-oriented with the ability to manage and engage people with a motivational approach. Your educational background and work experience has provided you with strong analytical skills. You strive to deliver an excellent customer experience while being able to structure your tasks and deliver with an urgent sense of high quality.
Working at Emerson
We offer you great opportunities for personal and professional development in an inspiring cooperation with talented colleagues. Our office is characterized by an interdisciplinary and informal working environment with emphasis on professional competence, initiative and commitment. We furthermore offer a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues located in different parts of the world.
Emerson is a global supplier of technology-based products and services within process automation. Together with our partners, we deliver complete packages for our customers, which includes projecting, education, support and service.
Emerson currently employs 74,000 of which 400 are employed in Denmark. Visit www.emerson.com for further information on our business and services.
Best Talent is responsible for the hiring process and review your documents on a confidential basis.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your application and/or your CV in English marked ”1572/System Sales Consultant” by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The process will be closed as soon as we have the relevant candidates. Read more about Best Talent on www.besttalent.dk.