Are you passionate about talent acquisition and employer branding? Do you enjoy developing and executing HR initiatives and do you thrive in a global and dynamic matrix organization?
Can you help our organization becoming even more efficient, stronger and create a fantastic environment?
We're looking for a HR Manager to be responsible for managing the local day to day HR operations. This is a great opportunity for you with a few years of experience within HR to be a part of a fast growing company and area of business with lots of challenges.
We see HR as a key to unleash the full potential of the employees and to create an amazing working environment. Therefore you will work closely with the management in order to get the best out of the organization and the individual employee.
You will be responsible for all of our HR processes. This is a generalist role with a broad spectrum. You will be dealing with HR administrative tasks as well as more complex HR challenges. You’ll find yourself working as part of our dynamic and international colleagues and you will report directly to the top management. As the main HR person in the company, you will become the ‘go to’ person for all people matters. Ideally, you’ll have worked within an international organization and will have managed lots of different stakeholders, tasks and priorities whilst maintaining a hands-on mentality.
Job description and responsibilities
- Creating a great place to work whilst being focused on development
- Establishing and managing the staff development interview
- Manage end to end recruitment processes with a high attention to detail
- Manage and develop employment contract, leave, healthcare and pension scheme
- Manage all Employee relations issues/cases.
Qualifications and background
- Ideally has 1-3 years’ experience as a HR Manager
- You have qualification in HR (master’s degree preferred)
- You are knowledgeable and proficient in Danish labor law
- Is fluent in English and Danish
- You are self-motivated and able to independently manage shifting workloads in a high-paced and ever changing environment.
Apply for the position
Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to: HR@europeanenergy.dk Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
For further information about the position contact HR Manager Anne Byrch Fjellvang ABP@europeanenergy.dk.