Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets better manage their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and exceptional service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler.
Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups Expedia Inc.
We are looking for our next Finance Manager to join our team in Copenhagen!
Are you an experienced Finance professional with a genuine interest in, and knowledge of accounting?
As our Finance Manager, you are responsible for Egencia's development and planning of the accounting team that currently consists of five employees. The role also includes financial forecast and budget deviation reporting, SOX, project work, as well as ensuring continuous improvement in operation and the corporate business.
- Leading our Finance team of 5 employees
- Monthly, quarterly and year end reporting
- Budgets and forecast deviation reporting
- SOX compliance and projects within accounting
- You will also lead the daily operation and serve support to your team where needed.
We believe you have at least a couple of years’ experience in a manager position with experience of leading a team. Additionally, you have 7-10 years of documented experience from working in accounting and with financial statements. You speak and write Danish and English and enjoy collaborating with partners internally and externally. You are passionate about and have the ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team.
Who are we?
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- WeLead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to thousands of hotels and vacation rentals, hundreds of airlines, thousands of activities, and dozens of car rental companies and cruise lines.
Please visit www.expediainc.com to learn more about our travel brands.