Sales Manager Nordics
For our office in Helsingborg (SE) we are looking for a Sales Manager dedicated to the Nordics to join our D&E Unit Foodservice team.
D&E stands for “Distributor & Export”. We are the team in charge of 28 countries located in the Nordics, Eastern Europe and Israel. Our vision is to be the Best and Fastest Growing Business Unit in Kraft Heinz Company Europe. We are a young and ambitious team who wants to make the difference and grow significantly the business. We are passionate to win, we approach business pragmatically and are constantly looking for new opportunities.
The role repots to the Head of FS D&E and is focused in managing the JBPs (Joint Business Plans) with FS local partners (Distributors and KAs supplied directly) as well as delivering business growth via local tenders in the markets of responsibility (Nordic Markets). Owns the relationship with the distributors, ensures the budget delivery, drives growth and is a true ambassador for our brands and products. The role will engage in a variety of tasks including sales, successful launching of Kraft Heinz products, forecast, coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation and most of all, development and drive growth opportunities.
- Delivery of annual sales objectives
- Distributor Management
- Driving growth opportunities/listings via tenders
- Ownership of the volume forecasts
- Pricing implementation
Who we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree holder (preferably in Business or Marketing). A Master’s degree will be considered as a plus
- Someone with a strong can do attitude, an energetic and enthusiastic colleague; a quick learner that enjoys to be challenged and thrives in a fast paced environment
- A person with a genuine passion and interest for sales management and business development. 2-4 years’ experience in a similar /relevant position with local tenders understanding will be considered a plus
- A colleague with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; capable to connect different disciplines internally and build partnerships externally
- A structured personality, stress tolerant and able to drive discipline in everyday business management
- Language skills: fluent in English both written and oral
- Additional language skills from the Nordic region (Swedish, Danish)
- Other skills: Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- A team player who loves food and is willing to go the extra mile for growth
- An entrepreneurial mind who likes to take initiative and action, respecting the guidelines of a multinational company
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in
It’s a question of taste
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hard working people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Great! Please upload your resume and cover letter and apply via this link on the website. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after completing the application. We will come back to you as soon as possible.
- Start date: Between 1st June 2017 and 1st July 2017
- Period: permanent contract
- Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
- Working hours: Full time
Do you have what it takes?
In our progressive meritocracy, we want original ideas for success. We offer the resources and financial rewards of a global corporation, while providing you the autonomy to take ownership of your work and achieve results from your first day.