Area Sales Manager/Key account manager - Assembly solutions Bostik Denmark + Sweden & Norway
Bostik Group is one of the world biggest manufacturers of adhesives, sealant and til & mortar. Bostik serves both Consumer, contracting and industrial companies with our product. Bostik has a turnover of € 2,0 billion and have 5.500 employees. Since February 2015 we’re a part of the French group Arkema SA, which have a yearly turnover of ca € 8 billion. The headquarter are in i Paris, the Group have 140 productionunits, The Bostik Group have 50 productionunits, 3 researchs and developmentscenters, and 10 ”application research centres”.
Bostik Northern Europe includes 7 countries 7 countires; Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania. The organisation has a turnover of approx. 50 MEUR and have 125 employess.
The headquarter are located in Helsingborg, Sweden where production, development, warehouse and administration are gathered. For more info on Bostik visit www.bostik.com
- Building materials, Assembly & Transportation
The position means market our products of selant and adhesives and give technical advices to our clients within Building materials (Roofing/flashings, windows, insulation, panels) , Assembly (assembling of different industrial components – e.g. appliances, Filter, HVAC). Transportation, (Trailer manufacturers, Special vehicles, marine).
At your help you will have access to one of the strongest product-ranges and brands in the market, and also cooperate with a strong European technical support team.
You’ll be part of an international sales-team which co-operates across borders and for that reason it is a nescessity that you speak and write English.
You shall be able to communicate/understand Swedish & Norwegian, as a part of the customer-portfolio is in Norway & Sweden.
You’ll be reporting to the Sales Director Northern Europé – Assembly solutions.
We want you to:
- Have several years of experience in technical sales
- Preferable knowledge about adhesives & sealants
- Preferable knowledge of industrial applications equipment
- Independently plan and implement the saleswork
- Are structured and analytical
- Have a solid interest in doing business, result-oriented and can negotiate at all levels
- An independent job in an international group with good possibilities of own development
- One of the markets strongest and widest product-ranges
- Strong product-education and sales-training
- An open working enviroment, where cooperation with both customers and colleagues are highly prioritised
- Fixed salary, bonus-program and company car
If you want to know more about the position, you can call:
Flemming Lysgaard, Sales Director Northern Europé, Assembly Solutions +45 20931300
Please send you application via "Apply now" latest 30.06.2017.