Head of Agri Center
Would you like the chance to further develop your skills in an international setting? Are you ambitious and ready to challenge yourself within the sugar business? You may then be the new Head of Agricenter Sweden joining Nordic Sugar AB, part of Nordzucker Group.
Agricenter Sweden is responsible for the contact and cooperation with beet growers in Sweden, as well as handling and quality assurance of beet supplies to the factory in Örtofta.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 5 dedicated people. You will be located in Örtofta and report directly to the Head of Grower Relations & Agri Consulting (located in Braunschweig, Germany).
Area of responsibility
You play an important role in order to lead, strengthen and develop the area and Agri Center Sweden in order to secure beet supply and the best possible use of the long-term opportunities in the market.
In the role you will primarily have the following main area of responsibilities and duties:
- Negotiation with growers association and contractors in beet logistics
- Lead, develop and provide guidance to the team for them to achieve a top-level performance
- Ensuring that Nordic Sugar is the preferred partner of the growers
- Commercial and financial advice to growers
- Contracting of beets and seeds
- Segmentation of the growers and the market
- Providing information to growers and stakeholders through personal meetings and with modern communication tools
Secondary area of responsibility
- Cooperation and interaction with colleagues cross-country
- Delivery plans for beets in campaign and handling of beet intake during campaign (production period)
- Quality assurance of beets
- Harvest and yield forecast
- Agronomist or other relevant academic degree
- Independent and skilled person with min. 3-5 years of experience in a similar management position (consulting or sales), preferably from a consulting company or other type of supplier to agriculture
- Strong communication and leadership skills and a strong business understanding
- Practical experience with agriculture is desirable
- Fluency in Swedish and English are mandatory
Moreover, you have the following personal competencies:
- Analytical mindset combined with strong result orientation and initiative taking
- Set clearly defined objectives and identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks
- Establish good relationship and build wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization
- Consult others and undertake public speaking with skill and confidence
- Team player, open minded and demonstrate an interest in and understanding of others
- Positive attitude and persistent approach to task solving and take pride in completing tasks on time
The company offers
You are offered an exciting and challenging job in a key area of Nordzucker that you have good opportunities to influence. You will be a part of an internationally recognized company which in its field of operation is one of the market leaders. We work across many borders and in a multicultural environment with talented and committed colleagues and we have an informal work environment.
Apply now by using the link below. Your application should contain CV and cover letter in English. Application deadline is 30 June 2017.
Who to contact
If you have any questions regarding the position or the process please call recruiting manager Claus-Friso Gellermann +49 1755 887885 or HR Partner Tina Åkesson +46 709 537139. Union contact person (PTK): Eva Nilsson +46 709 539636.