Process & Systems Manager, Global Clinical Development Support
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Would you like to join us in an exciting position as Process & Systems Manager, within Global Clinical Development Support (CDS)?
Global CDS is a dynamic staff function dedicated to supporting the global clinical community within Ferring by optimising systems, processes, procedures, tools and training.
You can expect to work on high priority projects and ongoing business activities within Global CDS and interact with colleagues worldwide. You will be part of a team managing systems used within clinical trials and your essential tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Manage Ferring’s electronic trial master file (eTMF) incl. user administration, review of data, system upgrades as well as training and support to all users globally
- Manage Ferring’s clinical trial management system (CTMS) incl. user administration, review of data, system upgrades as well as training and support to all users globally
- Manage other clinical operational support systems incl. documentation and support to users
- Develop and update system validation and training documentation
- Develop and update compliant and process oriented corporate SOPs within areas of responsibility
- Manage working groups as necessary and conduct training within areas of responsibility
- Participate in cross-organisational working groups and general tasks/projects within Global CDS
We expect you to hold a Master or Bachelor Degree within life sciences, information systems or librarian with at least 1 year experience as system responsible of one of the above-mentioned systems. Further, that you have thorough knowledge of the clinical trial processes, ideally from at least 3 years’ experience in managing clinical trials. In addition, excellent working knowledge with the Microsoft Office package, SharePoint and system validation as well as experienced user of databases and technical flair is essential.
As a successful candidate, we expect you to have documented project coordination skills, good communication and training skills and fluency in English. In addition, it is essential that you are well structured, quality minded with attention to detail, as well as you are an effective problem solver and action-oriented team player with customer focus and cross-cultural sensitivity.
Further information about the position can be obtained by contacting Senior Director, Annette Derouin via +4528787518 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application and CV in English should be sent as soon as possible but no later than 28 June 2017, as we will be reviewing incoming applications on an on-going basis.