Vendor Manager for Dustin
Do you want to drive the relationship with Dustin’s strategic vendors and be overall responsible for building and maintaining a long-term profitable relationship with them? Then you could be the one that we are looking for.
The Vendor Manager is responsible for managing our most important relationships (strategic vendors) and ensuring their success and profit generation. The vendor manager reports to the central vendor management team but acts locally in designated country. The close collaboration with local sales management and product management is key for success in this role.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Overall tasks and responsibilities
- Local Vendor Governance: Manage contacts with key partner, including QBRs, yearly joint planning and monitoring of results.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales and product teams to define priorities and strategy for each vendor.
- Develop business and marketing plans and growth strategies with partners and execute against metrics and milestones.
- Secure local partnership levels and specializations as well as co-ordinate certifications to individuals.
- Represent Dustin at important strategic partner events.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in partner management, business development or product management, driving user and revenue growth via partnerships.
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Enjoying being the “spider in the net” and facilitate dialog internally and externally.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Analytical with the ability to process and transform information into actionable insights.
- Experience in working for major vendor is primed.
The Vendor Management team is a part of the Product & Marketing organization within Dustin. This organization is responsible for actively drive run-rate sales and profit in B2B and B2C @ Dustin, manage vendor relations & optimize vendor supplier profit and build group wide customer and product insight.
- Dedicated colleagues, and a strong customer and supplier network.
- A strong community where "everyone is someone".
- Free phone, broadband, PC, canteen and fruit and training room at the Aarhus office.
- Social events and sporting activities throughout the year with colleagues and family.
- A workplace with a unique "Win as a team culture" to be experienced!
How to apply for the job:
Send your application and CV via the "I'm interested" button. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of Product & Category Management, Torbjörn Schön; mail: email@example.com.
Please note that applications sent via mail will not be considered.
WIN AS A TEAM
Vores virksomhed er baseret på den filosofi, at succes opnås gennem teamwork. Hos os vil du arbejde med dedikerede kollegaer, der drives af at nå fælles mål i teamet.
Hverdagen i Dustin er fyldt med fart og foranderlighed, og det kræver fleksibilitet og ansvarlighed. Til gengæld er vi stolte af at tilbyde et dynamisk arbejdsmiljø med gode udviklingsmuligheder.
Vi ser det som en styrke, at vores medarbejdere har forskellige baggrunde og erfaringer. Derfor har vi et stort fokus på mangfoldighed og ligestilling i hele koncernen.