Senior Consultant, Supply Chain - Planning
Would you like to use your expertise in supply chain matters and contribute to developing a best-in-class supply chain? Are you an experienced and ambitious professional with a passion for the supply chain area, and are you looking for a stepping stone to develop your supply chain career further? Then you might be the new Senior Supply Chain Consultant we are looking for at Danfoss Power Solutions. You will join a competent and global team driving global projects and changes across Danfoss Power Solutions. The position can be located in either Nordborg or Neumünster and will require travelling days related to projects accounting for 20-40% per year.
Supply Chain Tomorrow - Planning
As Senior Supply Chain Consultant, you will focus on defining and implementing supply chain projects that will support the growth of our business as part of our Supply Chain Tomorrow program. You will develop and implement best-in-class tools, practices, concepts and standardized processes within supply chain planning. Furthermore, you will participate in larger cross-functional projects within the supply chain area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on increasing the flexibility and responsiveness of the global supply chain
- Subject Matter Expertise and process owner of all supply chain related planning concepts. E.g. demand planning, supply planning, production planning and how these ties together
- Project management
- Optimizing on-time delivery to customers, inventory levels and supply chain cost
- Performing internal and external benchmarking and identifying improvement initiatives
- Training relevant supply chain members at Danfoss Power Solutions in the chosen and developed supply chain conceptsYour key success criteria will be to improve the competitiveness at Danfoss Power Solutions by inspiring the right innovative thinking, securing new knowledge and implementing best practices. You will be working with members from all organizational levels in the end-to-end supply chain environment as well as with external partners.
Excellent communicator with extensive experience
You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent. You are proficient in supply chain planning concepts and ERP systems (preferably SAP) as well as the Microsoft Office package. You have a proven track record within supply chain planning and project management and can document significant results with optimization of on time delivery to customers, inventory / trade working capital and supply chain cost. Furthermore, you are analytical and fact-driven. On a more personal level, you are robust, innovative and service-minded, and have a strong will to succeed and challenge status quo. You are able to communicate and gain respect with stakeholders throughout the organization, meet people at their level and accommodate the differences and diversities you encounter. Ideally, you have experience from a cross-functional matrix environment. Last but not least, you are proficient in both written and spoken English.
For further information about the position, please contact Senior Recruiter Susanne Roy Bredskov at +45 51 888 119.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.