Internship - Group Reporting Department
The Group Reporting team is responsible for a wide range of tasks and initiatives within the finance area
We are looking for an intern to become part of an ambitious and dedicated team providing the group management with fast and high quality financial insights.
You will be offered a unique job opportunity where you will get the chance to apply your knowledge and gain a broad knowledge of a global business and its processes through the finance area.
- Month, Quarter and Year-end activities including report generation, and variance analysis
- Review and validation of various internal/external reporting/presentation
- Develop and utilize spreadsheet models interacting with our Oracle based reporting setup (EPM)
- Documentation of processes and maintaining documentation for business processes (e.g. guidelines)
- Supporting process improvement efforts and automation projects across the financial information system
- Close communication with stakeholder in order to ensure compliance and continuous improvement
You are a Bachelor or Master student of Finance or related studies.
Additionally we expect:
- You are curious and eager to learn new things
- Attention for details and strong analytical skills
- Having an easy time communicating with people from other teams and departments
- Excellent English skills, both verbally and in written form
- You are a dedicated team player who can also work independently
The internship will have flexible duration and the starting date is also flexible.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborgvej 81, 6430 Nordborg, Denmark.
Please contact Finance Director, Stig Mathiesen, mobile +45 51513798.
This is an unpaid position for students requiring an internship as part of their bachelor or masters degree, and requires a Danish work or study permit. Therefore, in order to be considered for the position, you must possess a Danish work permit.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.