Technical Service Officer, Crop Protection - maternity cover
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 114,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas.
BASF A/S supplies crop protection products to agriculture. We market a wide range of products, including fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, seed- and soil-solutions. BASF is a global market leader in this field, investing significant resources in continually developing our portfolio, thereby creating chemistry and solutions for a sustainable agriculture. We are now looking for a Technical Service Officer to cover for maternity leave.
What you can expect
Reporting to the Nordic/Baltic Team Leader, Technical Services, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Create biological assessment dossiers for registration of crop protection products in the Nordic/Baltic regulatory zone.
- Create product documentation for submission of crop protection products.
What we expect
- You have a relevant education on at least bachelor level in agronomy or biology.
- In addition, you have a good knowledge of product labels, possibly SDS, you know how to describe and conclude on various test results, and you have the ability to combine data from various sources.
- You have good communicative skills, an outgoing character and you speak and write English and Danish fluently.
- You are confident with MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some knowledge of basic statistics is required.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
This is a temporary position until end of August 2018, with possible extension.