Neurology Development Partner, Denmark and Norway
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Neurology team, based in our office in Copenhagen, Denmark, we are looking to fill the position of Neurology Development Partner.
Do you have an agile mind that enjoys being analytical? For UCB, you are an ‘agilytical’ person. This innovative blend of talent means you are able to swiftly apply forward thinking for the good of patients.
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Neurology Development Partner you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Have a broad cross-functional role within Denmark and Norway bringing independence and flexibility to the country team via identification and optimal implementation of complex value driven scientific, market access and patient value initiatives
- Have two-way balanced scientific interactions, disease state and treatment algorithm, guidelines and patients' needs discussions
- Initiate and drive projects to successful implementation of solutions supporting patients' needs
- Optimize understanding of UCB therapies for the right patient segments
- Establish strong business relationships with stakeholders (KOLs, patient association, payers) to drive optimal patient care focusing on deploying a tailored approach in communication, tools and solutions
- Partner with stakeholders to advance medical/scientific initiatives in defined strategic areas driving optimal patient care
- Adapt approach / activities based on health care environment needs
- Co-create within the ecosystem for increased therapeutic area awareness
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Neurology Development Partner you will contribute by:
- Medical/scientific disease area communication with stakeholders
- Medical support, clinical studies and medical inquiries
- Proactive identification of opportunities to increase patient value
- Execution of assigned value projects depending on ecosystem opportunities and x-functional team capabilities.
- National meetings/road shows
- Partnering with patient organizations
- Therapeutic area awareness
- Provide treatment and algorithm understanding for tender discussions (within molecule)
- Drive projects enabling implementation of solutions to patients based on needs
Interested? For this position, you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Medical and Scientific expertise
- Local Health Care Environment knowledge
- Business acumen (understanding and articulation)
- Project management
- Broad cross-functional skillset
- Matching solution with patients/HCP/stakeholder needs
- Interpersonal: driven and team player
- Influencing and convincing
- Agile, flexible (open minded/innovative)