Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Finance Director participates in developing business strategies and is responsible for the Finance department to meet the company goals and objectives.
1. Business Partner
The Finance Director will be an essential partner to the Managing Director to challenge and review important and strategic decisions made in the business e.g.:
- Profitability of commercial contracts and risk assessment
- Supplier contracts risk assessment
- Company projects and return on investments
The Finance Director will also be the business partner of all Senior Management Colleagues and will be responsible for presenting and explaining the monthly/quarterly/yearly results to the SMT (Senior Management Team) and to the Zone Managing Directors. Furthermore, the Finance Director will participate in developing and defining the business strategy and its translation into the business plan with the business analyst.
The Finance Director will make sure that the finance department meets all legal and fiscal obligations: Ensure compliance of financial statements to local regulations
Ensure compliance to VAT and tax regulations.
Develop an in-depth knowledge of the business flow and their VAT and tax implications.
- Ensure compliance of company contracts to local business laws.
3. Management of the finance department
The Finance Director will have the full responsibility for:
Ensuring the right technical level of the team (controlling/accounting/tax/credit management etc.) and an adequate level of productivity
Recruiting and developing the team
- Organize the team to support the operational departments
4. Group relationship & process compliance
The Finance Director will:
Ensure compliance with the group rules and processes across duties
Network with the various Group finance departments
- Network with the other Finance Directors of the Lyreco Group
5. Technical expertise
The Finance Director shall be the technical reference for the finance team and for SMT colleagues in finance matters.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree (Economics or Finance)
- Relevant successful experience in Finance functions and team management
- Deep knowledge of local tax, accounting and corporate legislation
- First class leadership, top people management, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical mind and problem solver
- Availability, thoroughness and honesty
- Ambitious, motivated, and enthusiastic, with a genuine desire to excel in a Finance environment
- Excellent operational level of one of the Scandinavian languages and English
- PC literate: Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook. SAP knowledge is a plus.
Your home address must be within a distance of max 1 hour from our headquarter in Roskilde. Some travel, primarily within Scandinavia.
Please forward your application, CV and other relevant certificates in English.
Due to summer holidays, interviews will be held mid-August.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Morten Wiil, HR Director - Phone: +45 23 33 10 47
Lyreco i Danmark er ledende inden for distribution af kontor- og sikkerhedsprodukter og er et datterselskab af Lyreco Group – en familieejet fransk virksomhed med datterselskaber over det meste af Europa, Asien samt Australien.
Den skandinaviske del af koncernen har sit hovedkontor i Roskilde og omfatter også Lyreco Sverige og Lyreco Norge med totalt 600 medarbejdere.
Lyreco tilbyder mere end 10.000 kontor- og sikkerhedsprodukter til både små og store, private og offentlige virksomheder. Vi ønsker at gøre arbejdsdagen lettere ved at tilbyde et højt serviceniveau og et stort udvalg af kvalitetsprodukter.