JATO is looking for a Country Manager to develop and manage the Danish Business Unit identifying all opportunities within the market to drive JATO’s business, solutions and services. This role will require you to expand current market share, deliver revenue growth through the development of new opportunities and existing business.
We are looking for an individual that possesses strong leadership skills, who can communicate with all individuals across the business and have the ability to establish global best practices to sell existing services and have an understanding of specific local market opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is multi-talented and has strong communication, analytical and organisational skills, is highly self-motivated, ambitious, flexible and is a strong team player within an international environment.You will be operating from a suitable home-office setup, preferably based in the Copenhagen area.
- Full profit and loss responsibility for the market operation, to be managed in accordance with an agreed budget plan
- Operational management responsibility for the team in Denmark
- Lead and develop the country team
- Deliver revenue and manage costs as per budgetary provisions
- Investigate new market opportunities/options for additional revenue generation in line with business strategy
- Responsible for the sourcing and research of data as per global quality standards and local requirements
- Responsible for account management of global and local accounts in the market
- Ensure compliance with internal corporate policies, processes and guideline
- Experience of working within the Danish Automotive industry or an Automotive OEM or Leasing environment is a non-negotiable requirement for this position
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a managerial role
- The candidate must have a relevant University degree, MBA would be a plus
- Danish and English language proficiency
- Strong IT skills (at user level)
- Proven ability to sell services will be an asset
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and strong opportunities for further personal development and career advancement in Denmark or abroad.
Please note all CVs must be submitted in English to be considered for this position.