Healthcare Professional Partner, Neurology (Copenhagen area and Norway)
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Neurology team, based in our office in Copenhagen, Denmark, we are looking to fill the position of: Healthcare Professional Partner, Epilepsy (Copenhagen area and Norway).
Are you driven and enjoy being innovative? For UCB, we see you as a ‘drivenovative’ person. This extraordinary blend of talent means you are adept at tenaciously sparking positive change for patients' lives.
As a UCB 'drivenovative' person and Healthcare Professional Partner, Epilepsy you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Act as Single Point of Contact for HCPs by applying deep knowledge of UCB solutions and connecting the right resource at the right time
- Tailor omni-channel tools to impact HCPs based on individual preferences
- Define and execute an impactful tactical plan within territory of responsibility
- As part of a multidisciplinary team coordinate stakeholder management in a community based environment through two-way interactions with HCPs helping them to provide optimal care
- Match UCB therapeutic options via a deeper understanding of targeted HCPs patient population by deploying a tailored approach (communication and tools) and solutions.
As a UCB 'drivenovative' person and Healthcare Professional Partner, Epilepsy you will contribute by:
- Identifying and analyzing medical, scientific and therapeutic area opportunities and problems, and making proposals for appropriate improvements.
- Acting as a subject area expert and creating awareness of patient journeys, unmet needs and therapeutic area-related topics.
- Monitoring changes and trends in health ecosystems, policy and legislation using a broad range of sources, and approaches and considering how these impact the business.
- Maintaining a holistic insight into the dynamics of the patient, payer and provider community and the key points of influence.
- Understanding the implications of new issues and trends on the stakeholder's business, leading to a deeper understanding of the stakeholder's business and strategy.
- Establishing a teaching position to deliver patient value perspectives beyond basic information on industry and therapeutic trends, or the stakeholder's own business.
- Representing the patient unmet needs during stakeholder engagements.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to create relations
- Flexible and innovative
- Neurology foundation
- Extended technical skills (you will be responsible for tactical tailored implementation of omni-channel tools)
- Excellent Danish