Global HR Manager
Do you have a modern HR approach and can build the HR environment
which defines the team as the cornerstone for business success?
In this newly established position with direct report to the CEO and as part of the management team you own all facets of HR in support of the strategic direction for our client and the overall execution hereof.
Do you want to make your mark?
The challenge is to establish and deliver HR support that allows for a continuum of the company´s entrepreneurial spirit, while securing a solid foundation in HR processes with the company´s favorable mix of market opportunity, high quality products and great team with a total of approx. 200 employees encompassing Denmark, UK, Germany, France and US.
You are responsible for organizational design and change management for assigned areas and advocate and champion organizational values and company culture. In particular the facilitation of a strong ‘one company feeling’ is a critical component, alongside with the global anchoring of the company´s core values: Flexibility, Safety & Quality and Responsiveness.
Strategy formulation and execution:
- Actively partake in the strategy defining with offset in vision and leadership values
- Developing workforce and talent strategies to support strategy implementation
- Develop and successfully execute integration plans to support ‘one company’, including development and execution of internal communication framework and process
- Establish, track and proactively analyse HR metrics and suggest course corrections if needed
Provide HR partnership to the company´s Business Leaders:
- Analyse available data to formulate people insights and diagnose trends impacting organisational performance (locally and globally)
- Orchestrate relevant organisational and talent reviews
- Provide guidance and advice to ensure that all laws and regulations are followed appropriately and consistently
- Act as employee advocate and protect the interests of employees in accordance with the company’s HR policies
- Establish and execute core people processes across all teams – local and abroad, such as compensation & benefits, performance management, recruitment, succession planning and retention
- Lead and develop a small international team
- Key management partner in due diligence
- Potentially lead large cross-functional projects/teams within/outside the scope of HR
You are an engaged and highly skilled HR professional
With at least 10 years´ professional work experience you enjoy working cross-functionally and naturally build cohesive relationships across an international organization.
You are able to identify and support talent development across locations to meet market demands. With your strong subject matter expertise you are able to span across strategic discussions through HR tactics and hands-on execution of HR initiatives – all across the company’s geographical sites.
Being an empathic and trustworthy person, you develop a good understanding across the geographical sites as well as the company´s business model.
You are pragmatic and flexible with a structured approach to problem solving and are flexible – key is ‘to get done what needs to get done’.
You have a proven record of balancing demands of multiple internal and external customers. The job requires a person with a unique blend of HR and business expertise, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A keen interest in markets, key trends and competitor activities within the company’s core and adjacent segments is a must.
You hold at least a Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field and have preferably a MBA. Excellent English and Danish verbal and written communication skills (German/French is a benefit).
You must expect up to 50 days of travelling per year.
Contact and application
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you need further information about the position, please contact consultant Director Niels Lorenzen at 70 20 12 75. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality. If interested please apply as soon as possibly through our webpage www.compasshrg.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis independently of the deadline. Therefore, we ask you to apply as soon as possible in order make sure that your application is taken into consideration.
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of antenna systems for wireless 2-way radio communication for professional users. The company has four subsidiaries and a network of dealers covering the whole world. A close co-operation exists with a number of large international customers within the industry and within the public emergency forces. The company´s organization is always ready to develop and manufacture custom-made solutions. Production and development facilities are located on Sealand, Denmark and in the UK. The company is part of one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world.