Molecular Biologist, Senior Scientist
Vipergen is a biotech company dedicated to small molecule drug discovery using DNA-encoded chemical libraries. For this purpose Vipergen has successfully developed and commercialized two 2nd generation technology platforms - The YoctoReactor® for synthesizing DNA-encoded small-molecule libraries and Binder Trap Enrichment® for screening such libraries. We are currently looking for a candidate who can contribute to the development of the YoctoReactor® technology as well as the continued development of our additional discovery platforms.
You will be part of a dynamic team of chemists and molecular biologists and contribute with hands-on as well as theoretical knowledge to the development and assembly of our DNA-encoded libraries. The ideal candidate therefore:
- Holds a Ph.D. with 5 or more years postdoctoral experience (or equivalent experience) in Molecular Biology or an appropriate area of biological sciences
- Has a basic understanding of chemistry as well as analytical methods such as MS and HPLC
- Masters a broad range of molecular biology techniques
- Has profound knowledge of DNA work
- Can design experiments independently
- Has knowledge of screening of compound libraries
- Shows excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team setting
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in written English
- Can manage multiple priorities
Bench-work will be an instrumental part of the job and a genuine desire for laboratory work is therefore a requirement.
Applicants should send a cover letter and CV in English, including a full publication record to email@example.com. Be sure to include the Job Code. Application deadline is as soon as possible.