Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Would you like to join us in a challenging temporary position (maternity cover for 8 months) as Business Controller within our Finance department?
The Finance & Controlling Team at Ferring IPC provides accounting and controlling services to management in IPC and the Ferring Group. The finance team consists of 8 people.
The Controlling Team IPC (2 people) is responsible for providing high quality financial data both on actuals as well as on forecasting of future activities in Product Development and other Group Functions operating from IPC.
Your essential tasks will be:
- Act as a business partner to management and project teams
- Provide business controlling to the Development departments in order to ensure accurate and complete monthly closing and ensure timely reporting to management and Group
- Support one functional leadership team in providing guidance on their consolidated financial performance
- Perform reviews with the departments in order to strengthen the financial performance
- Drive and coordinate the forecasting and budgeting process
- Support the project teams on their projects estimates in terms of costs, resources and time lines in order to ensure optimal allocation of funds by management
As an ideal candidate you hold a degree in in Business Administration/Economics and have at minimum 3-5 years of experience in finance or controlling, preferably from the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or from a project management organization.
You are a well-organized self-starter with the ability to prioritize among multiple tasks. As interaction with the business is the key factor to success, you show excellent interpersonal skills and areable to guide and challenge the environment.
You enjoy working internationally and with different cultures and posses a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally. We further expect you to be quality-oriented and time conscious, be able to work independently with many tasks and at the same time, and show team player spirit
Further information about the position can be obtained by contacting Director, Finance & Controlling Jaap van Zanten via +452878 7035 or at email@example.com
Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible but no later than 2 July 2017, as we will be reviewing incoming applications on an on-going basis.