Transaction Manager for our M&A team
Do you have strong financial skills and can you develop and present business cases to our debt and equity investors? Do you have an outgoing personality that allows you to build relationships with partners at the managerial and executive level? And do you want to work with renewables in an international organisation?
As our new Transaction Manager you will be part of our M&A team. You will become part of a dynamic and engaged environment where you will work in the frontline of the renewable energy business.
We are responsible for selling the wind and solar energy projects we develop at European Energy, as well as for originating and executing debt and equity partnerships. Our partners are international investors in the form of domestic and international YieldCo’s, utilities, infrastructure and pensions funds, private investors or banks. During the past years we have lead project divestments and acquisitions in six European countries worth a total of more than EUR 700m.
Areas of responsibility
As Transaction Manager, you will assume significant process and project responsibility and have the opportunity to take an active role in planning and executing complex M&A transactions. You will have direct access to the company’s top management and key decision makers. The organization is international – our corporate language is English.
You will be referring to our CIO and your areas of responsibility include:
- Advanced financial modelling
- Drafting of presentations/information memorandum
- Originating business opportunities by engaging with existing and potential investment partners within Denmark, EU and abroad
- Structuring and coordinating transaction processes
- Participate in negotiations
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare transaction documents
- Various ad-hoc tasks
- You hold a university degree in Business or Economics, MBA or similar
- You have 1-3 years of experience, preferable within the renewable energy sector, M&A and/or from the financial industry (e.g. Investment Banking, Corporate Finance)
- English at negotiation level
- Proficiency in Danish, German, Spanish, French and/or Portuguese is an advantage
- Strong prioritization skills which enable you to manage multiple tasks and make decisions
As a person you are a proven high-performer, who is driven by delivering results and who hold clear ambitions towards going the extra mile to succeed. Your international background has given you the ability to target your communications towards the stakeholders you are engaging with. And you enjoy working in teams, while both giving and learning from your colleagues.
Apply for the position Please submit your application including a CV and a motivational letter in English at HR@europeanenergy.dk and mark it “Transaction Manager”. (Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis).
For further information regarding the recruitment process and employment conditions go to http://www.europeanenergy.dk/careers/jobs/. For further information about the position you can contact CIO, Holger Bang at HOB@europeanenergy.dk, telephone: +45 3038 1071 or HR Manager Anne Byrch Fjellvang at ABP@europeanenergy.dk, telephone +45 2041 6685.
As soon as possible.
Søborg (close to Copenhagen), Denmark.