Area Sales Manager Denmark & Sweden – Bakery Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is now recruiting a strong commercial profile with an excellent track record in the food industry for a market leading client. The Area Sales Manager will maintain and expand our client’s significant role as a supplier of specialty ingredients to industry, semi-industrials and craft bakers, and handle the development of sales in Denmark, Sweden and neighboring countries.
With reference to the MD, you are responsible for being the company's representative and face to the industry, will handle the entire sales process and work independently and targeted to meet the sales goals through many contacts at different levels with existing and potential customers.
The Area Sales Manager has good technical insight, is adept at identifying and utilizing new market opportunities, and understands the importance of meeting the needs of the customers through close contact with market participants.
- Sales responsibility for customers in industry, semi-industry and crafts market segments
- Ensure close contact with the industry, primarily through customer visits
- Design of pricing, concepts and strategies in collaboration with the MD
- Collection and reporting of market information
- Active participant in the company's product development team
- Contribution to marketing and PR activities
- Strong commercial track record and experience with sales and contact to the Danish and Swedish food industry. Therefore, your network in the industry is also widespread
- Technical education/trained as a baker, miller, butcher or food technologist supplemented with a commercial education
- Outstanding skill for negotiation, persistency and discipline in your follow-up. Your impact is good and you have patience and the necessary overview to independently handle a long-term sales process
- Entrepreneurial mindset and good networking skills and value creation focus for your customers
- Technical insight to support both industry and craft bakers technically in their use of our client’s portfolio of ingredients in product development
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully motivate a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills with high level of IT literacy
The Area Sales Manager job is a great opportunity for professional and personal development as well as an attractive salary package with bonus and pension. The right candidate will experience the job as very independent with great influence on critical success factors in the role. The Area Sales Manager will become part of a motivated and innovative team and is motivated to work in an international business in growth with a positive and informal working environment. The role is based in the Copenhagen area.
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or email@example.com to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.