Senior Quality Auditor to Unilabs a.s.
Would you like to work for our Quality Department assuring the quality of our services?
Unilabs Denmark provides a variety of services for Danish and International Health Care (DS/EN ISO/IEC 17025) and also functions as a Central Laboratory for the Pharmaceutical Industry (GLP, GCP & GCLP). As Senior Quality Auditor you will gain responsibility within all areas of services offered by us. We are looking for a positive and motivated mind to join our Danish team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the quality management system
- Quality assurance of bioanalytical reports and GCP/GLP documentation
- Quality management system review
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements
- Supporting quality system projects
- Deviation handling, root cause analysis and CAPA
- Support quality training within the company
- Hosting external audits and participating in internal audit program
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant educational background, preferably at MSc level
- A minimum of 5 years’ quality and/or regulatory experience
- Extensive experience with GCP/GCLP and GLP
- Experience with ISO17025 or similar is an advantage
- Able to communicate in Scandinavian and English
- High level of IT competence
- Preferably knowledge of electronic archiving systems
- Preferably knowledge of equipment qualification and validation
- Results oriented and structured
- Excellent planning skills and not afraid of taking responsibility
- Able to work effectively alone as well as in teams
- Great interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about quality; if it would motivate you to maintain quality systems and accreditations, and if you thrive with the driving of quality projects, then you could be the right person for the job as Senior Quality Auditor.
Last date for applications is July 21st 2017, and the application should be sent by e-mail to Operations Director email@example.com.
About Unilabs a.s.
Unilabs a.s. is part of the Unilabs group, one of Europe’s leading private providers within the healthcare sector. The company in Denmark is a specialty laboratory which both delivers laboratory analytical work for the Danish healthcare sector and operates as a central laboratory for the International pharmaceutical industry. Unilabs employs more than 5000 employees on group level and approx. 70 in Copenhagen.