Category & Shopper Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a Category & Shopper Marketing Manager to join Essity’s Danish Customer Marketing Team, located in Allerød. The role reports to Customer Marketing Manager Denmark.
The Category & Shopper Marketing Manager is responsible for well-known brands like Libero, Libresse, TENA and Lotus with strategic importance to Essity’s Consumer Goods business in Denmark. Together with the sales team, the Category & Shopper Marketing Manager will work closely with our customers as well as working closely with many internal stake holders.
- Translate consumer strategy into effective Local Marketing Plans (7P) building on insights and shopper & customer understanding
- Develop and implement Category Management activities to win in the prioritized channels with the prioritized customers through creation of internal alignment and building partnership with retailers
- Set KPIs, follow up and act on gaps to win on the market with prioritized customers off-and online
- Provide insight from local markets regarding retailer and shopper dimension and provide input to consumer and/or brand strategies
- Plan and manage related budgets
- Perform data analysis and provide recommendations to manage customers and improve business performance based on category insight
- Provide input to category pricing and category activation
- Provide expertise advice to local team
- Contribute to best practice sharing within local and Nordic teams, networks and projects
- Challenge local sales teams and being sparring partner
Experience and education
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years’ experience within FMCG or retailers, with previous experience from Category & Shopper Management
- A good understanding of Sales, Marketing and Retail Customers. The ideal candidate has a very customer oriented & commercial approach to secure category growth at our customers
- A team player with a strong drive who likes to work in a fast changing environment
- A drive for result with ownership of initiatives, a can-do attitude & the ability to motivate others
- A strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing in order to realize your visions within a complex environment of Sales and Marketing as well as external Customers
- A strong analytical mind, being able to interpret and make recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data sources. Previous experience of Nielsen
- University degree at Bachelor or Masters level
- Excellent skills in Danish and English, spoken and written
Limited travel days are estimated per year.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Customer Marketing Manager Malene Wincentz: tlf. 28 26 52 01 & Jytte Aagard tlf. 48168111. This is a full time position starting as soon as possible.
Please send you application as soon as possible. We are reading the applications continuously and the advertisement will close, when we have enough applicants and on the 14. of August at the latest.
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.