Clinical Trial Manager
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) – maternity cover for approx. 14 months?
Clinical Operations is responsible for planning and execution of clinical trials in phase 1 to 4 within all therapeutic areas in Ferring Pharmaceuticals. High quality trial data and adherence to timelines are important for us. To optimize the achievement of this, a good and constructive teamwork and strong leadership abilities in accordance with our values, are critical success factors.
Are you ready to manage Clinical Trials in an international environment? We are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to effectively plan and oversee the assigned clinical trials as part of international trial teams. As part of the Global Clinical Operations team, you will work in an international environment with approx. 50 dedicated and highly skilled colleagues.
You can expect to be working according to highest standards of current practice in order to fulfil the company’s needs for clinical data acceptable worldwide. Together with colleagues from global clinical operations and clinical team members from other departments, you will be responsible for the delivery of agreed trials to budget, time and quality.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Plan, deliver and conduct all clinical trial activities (start-up, operational conduct and closure)
- Collaborate with Clinical Project Leader for phase 1-4 trials
- Participate in CRO selection and communicate expectations. Give input to and review CRO contracts with respect to tasks, budget and timelines
- Liaise with clinical trial team members regarding trial design and protocol preparation and contribute to the production of the final trial protocol
- Contribute to development of the operational plan and risk management plan for the conduct of the clinical trial
- Develop sponsor oversight plan and oversee day-to-day responsibility of the CROs on the given trials
- Handle risk and trial budget
- Communicate timelines, manage stakeholders and report progress for the clinical trials
You hold an academic degree in life science or similar and have worked for at least 2 years with direct clinical trial management. First-hand experience with trial management and clinical drug development is essential to your success. Today, you hold a similar position but desire to make a real difference in a leading biopharmaceutical company within reproductive health, urology and gastroenterology.
You are motivated by having a high impact position and understand how to apply your cultural awareness to inspire trust and respect among your international colleagues. As a dedicated and flexible team-player you utilise your high level of energy and can-do attitude to proactively handle the various tasks at hand. Furthermore, you are able to maintain a sense of perspective in a busy work environment, utilising your self-motivation and drive to foster and develop new ideas. You are proficient in English, both written and verbal, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
For additional information, please contact Associate Director Jennie Wilborgsson, phone +45 2878 7194. Please send your application and CV in English via the application button as soon as possible but no later than July 31st 2017 as we review incoming applications on an ongoing basis.