Sales Manager for Steel Service Center (SSC)
We are looking to hire a Sales Manager SSC to manage the sales from NLMK DanSteel’s in-house Steel Service Center, as well as to coordinate add-on services bought and supplied via 3rd party Steel Service Centers for ongoing steel projects.
- Being responsible for all sales and marketing activities as well as sales budget for the Steel Service Center.
- Successfully managing relations with existing customers and building up new ones.
- Identifying new market trends, new accounts/customers, new sales channels in Europe with the goal to increase margin, market share and sales volume.
- Developing and implementing new products and services in cooperation with technical support and marketing to strengthen the market position.
Functionally reports to Head of Key Account – Construction, NLMK Europe Plate.
- Good experience in managerial positions within well-known steel companies in Europe, as an advantage. You can be either:
- Sales Manager with 3 – 7+ years experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Engineer in European steel industry (mill, stockholder/SSC or end-user, subcontractor), or other industrial environment related to steel.
- Junior Sales Manager with 1 – 3 year experience as Junior Sales Manager or Junior Engineer in European steel industry (mill, stockholder/SSC or end-user, subcontractor), or other industrial segment related to steel.
- Eventually, you can also be looking for a Career change, where you will positively add to our business with your proven international sales and business experience and knowledge with the Business-to-Business field.
- Good management skills.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and to manage multiple tasks and changing situations is essential, with an ability to think out-of-the box.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- “Hands on mentality” as a must.
- Bilingual “Team player” who is open minded for intercultural work.
- Willingness to travel in Europe.
- Commercial or Technical Education.
- University degree (bachelor or master) as advantage, e.g. mechanical engineer with strong commercial interests, industrial engineer or business economist with strong technical interest etc.
- Fluent English. Danish / Scandinavian or German as second language.
Working at NLMK DanSteel is an opportunity to create a new future for yourself with one of the world’s most efficient steel companies and we offer comprehensive support to talented and ambitous employees who bring new ideas to life and who are focused on results.
We offer a busy and excitng working day within a organizaton with 55.000+ employees worldwide, where you will be the Steel Service Center’s face to our customers.
Sales Director Eugene Sarkits
Tlf.: +45 4778 2556 / 2780 4730
Application, CV and relevant
diplomas must be sent to:
as soon as possible.