Experienced Operations Engineer for solar PV assets
We are looking for a talented Operations Engineer to manage our operational solar PV assets. You will become a part of the Asset Management department, which is a team of 8 employees working with our 750 MW of assets in operation.
As an Operations Engineer, you are responsible for the management of the technical and commercial aspects of the solar parks. The main tasks are within performance-, quality- and procurement management of the assets.
At European Energy you will have an interesting career with a high degree of development, challenges and responsibilities in a dynamic and fast paced environment while offering the possibility to be active on the frontline of the renewable energy business.
You will be given the opportunity to influence the position and the assignments in co-operation with our team. Furthermore you will have the chance to learn and evolve in an international company, which is unique in the field of renewable energy.
Responsibilities and tasks
European Energy covers all phases of wind and photovoltaic solar projects, from early development to operation and/or divestment of assets. The Asset Management department is responsible for varied tasks. Your main tasks will consist in:
- Supervision of photovoltaic solar plants in corporation with local partners and colleagues
- Participation in Site inspections
- Analysis of performance and preparation of reports of i.e. production, performance ratio and incidents
- Input to budgets
- Management of documentation, agreements, claims of different nature as well as relations with third parties stakeholders, grid company, O&M providers, spare part provider’s and investors
Qualifications and competencies for the position
- Master of science degree in electrical engineering or similar and have experience with project management
- 3 years of relevant working experience in the fields of operation of power producing assets (preferably photovoltaic solar plants)
- Native proficiency or full professional proficiency in Italian or Spanish and English language is a requirement
- Flexibility and ability to quickly work yourself into new tasks and accommodate yourself with new circumstances in a dynamic environment
- Commercial mindset, strong prioritization as well as communication and organizational skills
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: Søborg, Copenhagen.
Apply for the position
Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to: HR@europeanenergy.dk Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
For further information about the position contact HR Manager Anne Byrch Fjellvang, firstname.lastname@example.org.